heart

Quick everybody go look at your technorati rank!

by Shelly Kneupper Tucker on August 4, 2007©

Technorati is screwed up. We are ALL number one! Go look at your rank. I’m taking screen shots as fast as I can and will update with some pictures. Go look! It won’t last long….

THIS ECLECTIC LIFE IS NUMBER ONE!

shellynumber1-copy.jpg

NO! WAIT A MINUTE, LIFE IS RANTASTIC IS NUMBER ONE!

life-is-rantastic-number-1-copy.jpg

NO, I MEANT YOU CAN’T REASON WITH CRAZY!

karaa-copy.jpg

HOLD ON…IT’S TEATIME RAMBLINGS!

teatimeramb-number1-copy.jpg

BUT—IT’S RILEY CENTRAL!

rileycentralnumber1-copy.jpg

WHAT I MEANT WAS TUMBLED WORDS IS NUMBER ONE!

tumbledwordsnumberone-copy.jpg

HOLD ON—J’S THOUGHTS AND MUSINGS IS NUMBER ONE!

jennymcbnumberone-copy.jpg

SILLY ME. YELLOW ROSE’S GARDEN IS NUMBER ONE!

yrnumberone-copy.jpg

COMEDY PLUS IS ALSO NUMBER ONE!!

comedyplusnumberone-copy.jpg

SUSIEJ IS NUMBER ONE, TOO!

susijnumber1-copy.jpg

WAIT, I’M WRONG AGAIN! IT’S ARKIEMAMA WHO IS NUMBER ONE!

arkiemamanumberone-copy.jpg

NOW, IT’S THE FREELANCE CYNIC

freelancenumberone-copy.jpg

I MEANT IT’S LEAST SIGNIFICANT BITS

leastsig-number-one-copy.jpg

NO, IT’S RUNNING ON EMPTY!

runningonempty.jpg

REALLY IT’S FATBLOKETHIN!

fatblokethin-copy.jpg

A LITTLE PIECE OF ME
REMINDED ME THAT SHE IS NUMBER ONE…AND BY GOLLY SHE IS!
littlepieceofme-copy.jpg

AROUND THE ISLAND IS ANOTHER NUMBER ONE!

around-the-island-copy.jpg

AWW, HECK. Face it folks. WE ARE ALL NUMBER ONE!

Let’s savor the moment, shall we? Tomorrow they won’t let us sit at the cool kid’s table anymore.

{ 15 comments }

Jessica The Rock Chick August 4, 2007 at 10:47 am

I KNEW we’d make the A-List!!! I just never expected to be #1 alongside you!! WOW! We are good! :)

Yes, darlin’, you were number one alongside me and everyone in the known universe. For one brief moment, the caste system was cast aside and we were all equals. :lol:~skt

Kara August 4, 2007 at 11:08 am

woohoo! I’m number 1 too. Go us!

We are all so special, aren’t we? What a hoot. Of course, it’s over now, but it was great while it lasted.~skt

Claire August 4, 2007 at 12:54 pm

No i am number one! i also have a screen shot to prove it :grin:

Will do a post on this later with a link to you :razz:

I know it’s over, but you can link to me…:lol:…then I can be number one!~skt

Robin August 4, 2007 at 1:30 pm

Well shoot, I missed my chance at fame. Oh well, whatever glitch that moved did move me from 7 million something up to 2 million something, so I’m nearly there LOL. I have no idea if my blog is really that pathetic or if that abysmal ranking is because I’ve only been on technorati for about two weeks and haven’t bothered to do anything to promote myself (i.e. tags, etc.), but it would have been fun to see it number 1 for a few minutes.

No, you are…I just got sidetracked and didn’t post yours (I’ve been going out in the Texas heat plastering posters over town)…I’ll do that now, and you can be #1.~skt

YellowRose August 4, 2007 at 1:30 pm

Sweet!!! I’m #1, Numero Uno!!! I’ve always thought I was #1 in my own special little world, now I have proof!! hee hee :lol: I’ve saved this pic so I have proof!! ;)

Thanks for capturing it for me, I’d never would have known it, well of course other than in my own mind!! :lol: :oops:

I have the whole screen shot if you want it. I edited it down (poorly) so it could be better read. Yes, we were all number one. We are legends in our own minds~skt

Robin August 4, 2007 at 2:28 pm

Yay! I’m at the cool table too! Do we have a secret handshake or something?

NO…but we can make one up can’t we? I mean…for just a brief moment in history we were cool! Hope all things are going well with Maya and that she is feeling better. Tonights the Dora show isn’t it? Good luck with that!~skt

Claire August 4, 2007 at 4:14 pm

Oh bugger they have took away my crown now :(

Don’t you just hate it when that happens LOL!~skt

TaylorBlue August 4, 2007 at 5:17 pm

I was number one and I missed it?? Damn!

It was over—-snap!—justlikethat. We got to sit at the cool kid’s table for a moment. Now we are all back outside at the door with our noses to the glass. Sigh. Sorry you missed your golden moment.~skt

jeanie August 4, 2007 at 5:36 pm

Darn that whole dang time zone malarkey – I must have been number 1 while I was sleeping – I had a hunch.

Still, I am SURE I am the only one who is 236,176th in the world!!!

I’m so sorry you missed it. Yes, Jeanie, sad to say, you ARE the only one who is 236, 176th in the world. But, take comfort. Think how the person who is 236, 177th feels :twisted:~skt

Damien Riley August 4, 2007 at 7:14 pm

It reminds me of the Bill Cosby sketch where he tells each of his kids: “Your mom and I love you best.” ;)

And, for one day, Technorati loved us ALL the best. Sigh.~skt

Marcia August 4, 2007 at 8:33 pm

Yeah! I knew we could all do it, I just didn’t expect the system to acknowledge us this decade. :cool:

Thank you for being the bearer of such great news.

I just love to be a bearer :lol:~skt

Tour Marm August 4, 2007 at 11:39 pm

Gosh, golly, gee whiz! Missed it!
What does one have to do to get to the adult table?

They didn’t let us sit there long. You were probably at it, and didn’t know to look. Sorry!~skt

Robin August 5, 2007 at 2:33 am

Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. I’m back down to the bottom of the pile again. Better this way, right? Just think of the crushing pressure of having to constantly write witty and relevant posts that the top spot must face LOL. At least down at the bottom I’m free to be me, albeit an apparently not very interesting to others me ;-) LOL.

We are all free to be ourselves, and we can be legends in our own minds!~skt

Freelance Cynic August 5, 2007 at 2:58 am

Haha! I rock :)

Yes darlin’, but unfortunately, so did everyone for that brief shining moment.~skt

FatBlokeThin August 14, 2007 at 10:41 am

Shows how often I look at Technocrappy, as I only just noticed this…lol!

Thanks for the screen dump – something to show the grandkids when they start yakking about the mobile phone embedded in their inner ear that works on thought waves alone….trust me, it could happen and it’ll probably be made by Bill gates grandson, you heard it here first!!

I think you can see the future.:lol: Hey, I tried to preserve your moment of fame for ya.~skt

Comments on this entry are closed.

{ 6 trackbacks }