This Blog “Blows My Dress Up” Contest
- Arkie Mama’s entry Take a walk through our newsroom
- The Truffle with “But Mommy, I thought Grandpa went to heaven! What’s he doing in the toybox?”
- TeaTime Ramblings with “Hamster Dance?”
- Madame Rubies entered “I’m Sorry I Love You.”
- What’s Cooking with I Confess
- QuiptWhit submitted A Bedtime Story
- Bead Nerd has posted So there’s this guy I know
- Life is RANTastic entered Ballroom Blitz.
- Kab’s Creative Concepts offers My Alter Ego
- It Occurred To Me entered The Reaver Jordan
- The Educational Tour Marm added Hat and Pearls
- Musings of a chick entered EXCLUSIVE! Interview with COOKIE MONSTER and the REAL story behind “sometimes food”, plus other scandalous notes…
- Garnet’s Adventure posted Assembly House Rules
- and rudeness entered I know I whine and complain a lot about the cold but what I mean to say is at least there arent any cockroaches.
- Nancy at Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family submitted Toy Review #1
- Tumbled Words added How I Interfere With Leon’s Well Being – Part 1
- The World According to Suze entered Zoe’s Gold (Colored) Medal
- Fourier Analyst submitted 2 OUT OF 10 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ME…:
[tag]This Eclectic Life’s This Blog Blows My Dress Up Contest[/tag] OTHER ENTRIES:
- Life is RANTastic entered with Shades of Gray (Thursday Thirteen #18)
- TeaTime Ramblings has submitted Is that perfume I smell?
- Rosemarie at Miscellaneous Matters entered Embarrassing Moment
- SusieJ entered This Elf Just Won’t Leave
- The Zen of Motherhood submitted So, You Think You’re Funny, Huh?
- Mama Milton is in with All skate, reverse direction
- Artist By Nature added 8 Things I Know–Pass It On
- The World According To Suz entered The Sugar Wagon Fling
- Tumbled Words submitted Leaks of the human kind
- Design Your Writing Life entered “He’s Not Using Quotation Marks”
- The Blogabillies entered My Mama’s “Recipe” – Good For What Ails You
- Solo-Mommy added The different degrees of SMART
- Hamelife has entered 10 Pastimes Strictly the Domain of Men
- Entertaining Angels submitted The PK’s Life
- Simply Nutmeg added Further Reflection on My Fear of Funerals
- Absolutely Bananas offers Squirrel Violence on the Rise
- Surviving Motherhood added one, and titled it This Blog Blows My Dress Up Contest
- Child Lost submitted Sense of Humor
- SAHMbles entered What not to Wear
- Carma’s Window posted Four Legs and an Interview
- Whee! All The Way Home entered My Little X-Girl
- and rudeness entered Extraordinary Is More Like It.
- Island Life added What’s That Smell?
- Olive Plants entered Bedlam
- A day in the life submitted Pink UFO
- ExPat Mom entered Messy Stuff.
- What’s A Quirk? submitted The Lone Shower Bug
- QuipWhit entered Summer Obsession
- Impromptu Sex Education – Is It Always When You Least Expect It?
- A: A Nanosecond Q: The Length Of Time Between A Parent’s Ingenuity And Stupidity
- Bloody Mayhem At Spaghetti Conjunction
- Dear Coffee Drinker
- The Ass, The Bitch & The Refrigerator
- I’ve Got Balls?!
THIRD PLACEsubarctic mama:
- The Kindness of Strangers with Coats Full of Wiener Dogs
- Gingerbread Crack Houses
- Mortification in a Public Bathroom: In Which our Heroine Innocently Tries to Change a Diaper and Makes the Acquaintance of the Security Guard.
- Knitting in bed and more signs you know you are addicted
- My Bad Day
- Afternoon Cravings and more
- Upgrade This
- I said…
- sTePpIn’ Up My GaMe…RiSiN’ uP lIkE eLeVaToRs!
- Teething On A Cellular.
- Thou Shalt Not Steal
- Where’s the poop?
4) Nancy, whose blog is titled Erik Quinn: The Heart of a Family, listed these three titles:
- Young At Art
- Presbyopic Ex-Party Girl
- Ode to Eric’s Binky
- Manic Monday-Branch
- Italian Mammas-Tuesday Laugh
- Thank you for the Music
- Deep Thinner
- Shear Paradise
- Nouns That Should Be Celebrity Baby Names
- Oh Yea? So What Is YOUR Child Wearing?
- Where Are All the Cats Coming From?
- Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
- Who are you? (who, who?) Thursday Thirteen #8
- Run Run Run Run Run Away (Thursday Thirteen #5)
- Mar. 9, 2006 – SiLLiNeSS!
- Mar. 17, 2006 – SiLLiNeSS!
- Mar. 24, 2006 – SiLLiNeSS!
- Quieting the monsters…or how to feed your children
- Putting the case for showers
- ‘Things I don’t understand’ Friday
- Oompa-Loompa alert
- Never alone
- Spongebob may be useful afterall
- The Hotel Pool
- No, it was just a baseball bat
- What ever happened with the boob tape?
- We’re On The Gravy Train With Biscuit Wheels Now
- So I Get Lost And Blame It On The Army
- Keeping Our Love Alive
- i think i’m going to…oh look, a chicken
- feast and famine
- it’s an illuuuusion
- The Hair Is Mightier Than The Sword
- The Bizarro Husband
- Operation BuzzKill
- Not the One-Armed Killer
- Teaching is a Gift. Gifting the Teacher.
- Blaine and the Gravel on the Manhole Cover
- most popular dog in town
- fancying up the donkey
- drowning our sorrows
- Bettys secret
- Fruit tale
- There’s a fly in my soup
- My first yoga class. OR, my shirt is over my head and my belly is hanging down.
- 20) Bob at Bobbarama sent these entries:
- Soaring into uncharted waters
- A blogger’s lament
- I may not be safe for consumption
21) Phara from Your Mirror or Mine submitted:
- The reason I will soon be admitted somewhere
- Dr. McSteamy needed in the laundry room..STAT
- Shaken or stirred?
- i stole that loaf of bread!
- photo of the day
- today I went into a men’s restroom
- Fight The Moth
- The Man Filter
- If You Need A Reason To Cook More Often, I Think I Have One
- Boof The Song
- Flies In My Eyes
- The Eyes Have It
- How Strong Are Your Nerves?
- Public Service Announcement
- I Know I’m Not Alone
1ST PLACE: Hamelife WITH:
2ND PLACE: Pass The Chocolate:
1) Mrs. TeaMouse at Tea Time Ramblings
has entered the following for the contest:
2) Rosemarie at Voice on Miscellaneous Matters had these entries:
3) From her second blog, Growing With Julia, Rosemarie entered:
5)Gattina at Writer’s Cramps
sent her submissions:
6) The Freelance Cynic submitted the following:
7) Scribbit’s entries include:
8) The Rock Chick at Life is RANTastic has entered as well with these:
9) The Home School Blogger has a site called Always a work in progress! She submitted these three posts:
10)These are the entries from Miscellaneous Adventures of an Aussie Mum:
11) Mama Milton offered these:
12) SusieJ entered, too, with these:
13) Ally Bean at Crazy Dust in My Coffee shared these:
14) Stephanie at Bad Mom has entered her three:
15) From My Mommy’s Place come these submissions:
16) Patois at Whee! All The Way Home submitted:
17) The three entries from Bleeding Espresso include:
18) Lucy at LuLu’s Petals entered, also:
19) At Absolutely Bananas, Jenny sent these entries:
22) Tales from a Former Michigander has entered:
23) The Daily Rant submitted:
25) Moodswingmommy at Am I Going Mad…or am I just a Mommy? sent these: