Feel free to jump right in and read a post on This Eclectic Life … or you can read the following drivel as I try to tell you what this is all about.
Do you remember lazy days sitting on the front porch, spinning yarns with friends, and talking about everything under the sun? Then, kick off your shoes, grab a glass of sweet tea, and sit a spell with me. What are you going to find? Everything under the sun, and it’s always a surprise for both you and for me.
- You’ll find tips on traveling in Texas, because it’s My Neck Of The Woods.
- I tell you shivery ghost tales, sometimes. Well, at least they are Ghostly-Mostly.
- Sometimes I talk about History.
- On Fridays, I leave out the sass and talk about Only The Good.
- I’m a fool for Bacon
- And, for vintage treasures and shopping of all kinds.
- I’m trying to get all Artsy Fartsy with my photographs.
- But, mostly it’s just a lot of sass.
This place is full of homespun philosophy with a Texas twang, and even opportunities to be a “do-gooder.” If you like a good tale, well told, This Eclectic Life is the place to find it (at least it had better be, because in the “real world” I’m a professional storyteller).
I dish it up with humor, if I can. Favorites? I can tell you a few of my favorite attempts at being funny. You can read ‘em if you would like. :
- Sisterhood of The Grappling Pants
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Silly Answer
- Wear Clean Underwear
- We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Waterboards
- A Ditty For Idiot Drivers
- The Teenage “Brain”
Thanks for dropping by my “house.” You are welcome to visit any time!